* Boil 4 chicken breasts or 6 chicken thighs with 2 bay leaves and 1 Tbls salt.
* When chicken reaches internal temp of 160, remove and cool.
* Reserve water ("broth") for the cream sauce.
* When cool, shred chicken with fingers/forks.
* Make biscuits from a mix.
* While they bake, make the cream sauce:
1/4 cup + 1 Tbls Rice Flour
1/4 Tbls Olive Oil
1 tsp Kosher or Sea Salt
1/2 tsp pepper (optional)
at least 1 cup reserved water ("broth")
Rice Milk to make smooth, creamy sauce (may be more than 1 cup, depending on how much broth you use.)
Add shredded chicken to cream sauce and serve over biscuits.