(from the Spice Hunter Curry bottle)
1/4 cup canola oil
3 Tbls curry seasoning
1 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower
1 cup grated carrots
2 cups rice, uncooked
4 chicken breasts or 6 chicken thighs, diced
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup peas
2 cups frozen or fresh mangos or peaches
4 cups chicken broth
salt to taste
1/2 cup toasted almonds (optional)
* In large skillet over medium heat, place oil, chicken, curry seasoning and onion. Saute 5 minutes.
* Add vegetables and fruit and saute another 3 minutes.
* Pour in rice. Stir until opaque.
* Stir in chicken broth.
* When it simmers, reduce heat to low, cover and cook 20 minutes.
* Fluff with fork, then spoon into serving dish.
* Sprinkle with almonds, if desired.