1 lg lemon
2 Tbls Olive Oil
2 Tbls Chopped Fresh Mint
1 1/2 tsp Kosher or Sea Salt
1 tsp Ground Pepper
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Ground Coriander
1/4 tsp Ground Allspice
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
* Clean lemon with soap and water. Zest then juice the lemon.
* Combine zest, juice and pulp with remaining ingredients except chicken.
* Spoon wet paste over top of chicken breasts. Allow to marinate in fridge for 1 to 24 hours.
* Turn on grill to medium. Preheat for 10 minutes.
* Place chicken on grill, seasoned side UP.
* Cook 12 - 15 minutes. Turn once. Grill 8 minutes more or until meat thermometer reads 160 in largest part of breast.
* Serve with rice and sauteed spinach or slice and serve over bed of fresh lettuce greens, orange peppers and grape tomatoes or serve with the following recipe.
2 cups Quinoa
1 small Zucchini, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
1 small Yellow Squash, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 Red Onion, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
4 medium Tomatoes
3 Tbls Olive Oil
1 Tbls + 1 tsp Kosher or Sea Salt
1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Basil
up to 4 cups Chicken Broth
* Cut tomatoes into large chunks, Combine in large non-metal bowl with 2 Tbls olive oil, 1 Tbls salt and basil. Allow to sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drain liquid into measuring cup. Reserve tomatoes.
* Add chicken broth to measure 4 cups liquid. Pour into large sauce pan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add quinoa. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Simmer 10 - 15 minutes until liquid is absorbed and quinoa germ has "popped."
* While quinoa cooks, saute peppers and onion in 1 Tbls olive oil and 1 tsp salt.
* To serve, alternately layer quinoa, sauteed vegetables and tomatoes in six total layers.
* Serve Hot!