4-6 Boneless, skinless frozen chicken breasts
1 12 oz jar Trader Joe's Cuban Mojito simmer sauce
2 Summer Squash
2 medium Bell Peppers (Red/Yellow/Orange)
24 oz. can Black Beans
2 cups Quinoa
2 cups Chicken Broth
2 cups Hot Water
* Place chicken breasts in large skillet and pour 1/2 jar of simmer sauce over them. Be sure each chicken breast is smothered in sauce. Cover and marinate for 1 hour - if frozen, leave on stove; if fresh, marinate in refrigerator.
* Chop vegetables into 2 inch chunks. Toss with 1 - 2 Tbsp olive oil. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, oregano.
* After chicken has marinated one hour, turn on stove to mdeium. When internal temp of chicken reaches 150, remove lid and add remaning sauce. Cook until chicken reaches 160F.
* Combine quinoa with chicken broth & water. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover. Cook for 15 minutes until water is absorbed and "germ" has burst.
* Warm black beans in pot on stove or in microwave.
* Broil vegetables on 2nd oven shelf on high for 4 - 5 minutes (watch carefully and turn sooner if necessary). Turn vegetables over and broil second side same length of time.
* To serve: Spoon quinoa onto plate. Top quinoa with chicken and sauce. Serve black beans and vegetables on the side.