We made these on St. Patrick's Day when Ed & Robin lived with us. What a great memory!
1 cup mashed potatoes
1 1/4 cups grated potato (sqeezed dry in towel)
3/4 cup rice flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp lemon juice + enough rice milk to make 1/2 cup
* Preheat griddle over medium heat.
* Dissolve the lemon juice in the rice milk to make a buttermilk substitute
* Combine flour, soda and salt.
* Mix potatoes together then add dry ingredients.
* Pour a bit of olive oil onto the griddle.
* Add milk to potato mixture.
* Pour 3 Tbls onto griddle and smooth out to make very flat.
* Turn over and cook second side.
* Remove to paper towel.
Serve rolled and stuffed with Irish fillings for a very tasty meal.